1. When working alone you should discuss your workplan so others know where you will be.
2. Family/Domestic violence is a private matter and is not a concern of the employer or the workplace.
3. Harassment does not need to be reported if a worker believes its just part of the job.
4. Barriers to a positive workplace include negativity and disrespect.
5. The more you listen to gossip, the more you encourage it.
6. When resolving conflict be sure to emphasize that the situation is not your fault.
Click image below to make a payment.
© 2022 protoprint.ca. ©2018 Brant Service Press Ltd. All rights reserved.
All rights reserved Salient.
Do you really want to delete card?
This process cannot be undone.
Card has been deleted successfully.