1. Relationship conflict in the workplace can be caused by personality clashes or poor communication skills.
2. If confronting a bully you should focus on them not on their behaviour.
3. If you feel you are being bullied or harassed it is important to document any incidents.
4. If someone says or does something you find offensive, demeaning or embarrassing you should keep quiet & not say anything.
5. It’s not harassment if someone is just “joking” around & doesn’t intend to be rude.
6. Harassing or bullying behaviour can be discussed with your supervisor.
7. If you are physically attacked you should make a scene, yell as loud as possible.
8. If someone is being rude or abusive on the phone, you should just hang up and hope they don’t call back.
Click image below to make a payment.
© 2022 protoprint.ca. ©2018 Brant Service Press Ltd. All rights reserved.
All rights reserved Salient.
Do you really want to delete card?
This process cannot be undone.
Card has been deleted successfully.