1. A supervisor discussing a safety violation with a worker is not considered harassment.
2. The Occupational Health & Safety Act provides a definition of workplace violence.
3. Workplace “violence” involves “physical” actions or threats against a worker.
4. Screaming, yelling & swearing at a co-worker is okay if they are really annoying you.
5. The effects of emotional harassment can be more devasting & longer term than a physical occurrence.
6. The workplace is not impacted by tension between workers.
7. The employers procedures should include a method to report harassment to a 3rd party if the employer or supervisor are the harasser.
8. Workers are not allowed to know the results of an investigation, this is confidential information.
Click image below to make a payment.
© 2022 protoprint.ca. ©2018 Brant Service Press Ltd. All rights reserved.
All rights reserved Salient.
Do you really want to delete card?
This process cannot be undone.
Card has been deleted successfully.